Irish Cream Cheesecake Pops with Video
A party waiting to happen? Check!
I think that just about covers it, you? These Irish cream cheesecake pops are everything you could want in a satisfying, luscious dessert without any of the work. They're kind of a dream come true...
I wanted to create a fun frozen treat that was super easy to make, and more importantly, kick-ass in the flavor department. That's when I thought of cheesecake, boozy cheesecake! The Irish cream adds such a silkiness to these pops, as well as a definite kick! It all comes together in about 10 minutes and my only advice is to set a timer so you remember to insert the popsicle sticks. Trust me on that one!
A quick dip in homemade magic shell and I gotta tell ya, that really puts them over the top. You get that crisp chocolate coating, then the cool, creamy cheesecake followed by the pop of Irish cream - it's a very good situation.
And don't forget the sprinkles!
Don’t forget to share your bakes, or in this case no-bakes with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ButtercreamBlondie. Enjoy the video and happy baking!
Irish Cream Cheesecake Pops
Yield: 6 pops
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. espresso powder
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- Crushed Oreos, if you want to go that route!
- 6 Dixie cups
- 6 Popsicle ticks
- Place cream cheese, sugar and light brown sugar in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add sour cream and continue to pulse. Give the bowl a good scrape down to make sure everything is combined.
- Add Baileys and vanilla bean paste, mixing until everything is well incorporated.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture evenly into cups and freeze for 45-60 minutes until pops are firm enough to insert popsicle sticks.
- Cookies and cream variation: Transfer cheesecake mixture to a mixing bowl and stir in crushed Oreos, about 5-6. Spoon mixture into cups and freeze for 45-60 minutes until pops are firm enough to insert popsicle sticks.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze pops at least 6 hours. Remove paper wrappers and dip in homemade magic shell.
- Freeze until ready to enjoy.
- Set a timer so you remember to insert the popsicle sticks!
- Using paper cups are key since the cheesecake is on the thicker side. It makes life easy being able to spoon the cheesecake in and simply unwrap them when set!
- These are best within 3 days of making.